Upcoming Changes to TechWorks Portal
Georgia Tech is preparing to upgrade its TechWorks administrative portal and sunset legacy PeopleSoft financial and HR applications at the end of the fiscal year. The key milestones for the transition includes:
- Mid-April: New TechWorks website available for use
- 1st week of May: Old TechWorks website sunset
- 2nd week of June: PeopleSoft Financials and HCM sunset
- Legacy reports will become available in LITE prior to the PeopleSoft decommissioning.
A series of knowledge articles and job aids is currently being developed to assist employees with this transition. For more information about the transition, visit oit.gatech.edu/techworksupdate.
Bookmark OneUSG Connect and Workday Direct Links For Simpler Access
The OneUSG Connect and Workday programs log Known Issues in ServiceNow. Issues that impact both systems or users will be cross posted on both issue pages.
This biweekly newsletter is designed to keep you up-to-date on OneUSG Connect with important updates, tips, and resources., Jun 3, 2022
This biweekly newsletter is designed to keep you up-to-date on OneUSG Connect with important updates, tips, and resources., Mar 11, 2022
This biweekly newsletter is designed to keep you up-to-date on OneUSG Connect with important updates, tips, and resources., Feb 25, 2022
New TechWorks Portal, YE Close Downtime, New Reports for Purchase Orders, Grants, and more!, Jun 6, 2022
Downtime for YE Close, Foreign ECM fix, COVID-19 questionnaire no longer required, Report updates, May 2, 2022
Expense Report Notifications, Expense Protect, New Procurement Reports, Apr 5, 2022
- For information on upcoming OneUSG Connect system releases, visit USG's OneUSG Connect Release Site.
- OneUSG Connect Query Listing
Time and Labor/Absence Management Updates
- Employees can only be paid if the time is appropriately reported via the time reporting process applicable to the employee (e.g., Online Timesheet, Kaba Clock, Web Clock). Failure to meet standard OneUSG Connect payroll processing deadlines will result in a delay in payment to employees.
Web Clock Users: When OneUSG Connect is unavailable, Web Clock users must track hours worked during the downtime using this document. Once the employee fills out the form, they must submit it to their manager or supervisor. Managers will then need to enter those hours directly onto the timesheet on OneUSG Connect once the system is back up.
- Additional Time and Absence Management Resources can be found here.