OneUSG is a system-wide initiative to develop and implement a consistent approach to policies, procedures, and technology solutions beneficial to the University System of Georgia (USG) and its employees. On March 23, 2020 Georgia Tech began to use OneUSG Connect to manage all HR transactions that include: submitting absence requests*, viewing paychecks, recruiting and hiring, retirements and terminations.
*With the exception of GTRI who has continued to utilize eTime.
OneUSG Connect Benefits
As part of this initiative, Georgia Tech has adopted leading business practices and has streamlined existing business processes. We have gained new features and functionality in moving to this platform which include:
- Supports organizational reporting and provides an online organization chart
- Presents a more intuitive user interface and offers an improved user experience
- Enables electronic approvals
- Provides improved transparency and tracking
- Supports increased accountability
- Provides a more unified and integrated system